Software Integration Engineer (m/w/d)
Software Integration Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Integrate, merge, build different software component baselines of a complex software system and then make an internal or customer release.
· Be at the fore-front and lead the debugging/troubleshooting of complex software integration or software stability and performance issues.
· Strong motivation to propose, design, implement & establish software integration processes and ASPICE base practices.
· Review existing automation, investigate tools, identify opportunities to improve overall productivity to make us more efficient in build/ release management.
· Make needed documentation and perform bench tests, basic software integration and regression smoke tests.
· Might need to travel
The above is intended to describe the general content of the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties or responsibilities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You have an engineering degree in computer science, electrical, electronics or something comparable.
- You should at least 5 years of software integration experience in automotive (ADAS) or high technology area.
- Experience in
o CI-CD and source control/defect management systems like Git, Gerrit, PTC, Jenkins, DOORS etc is mandatory.
o C/C++, scripting languages like Perl, Python etc is a must.
o Tools knowledge like debuggers, Canoe, Wireshark etc is needed
o Communication protocols like CAN, Ethernet will be an advantage.
- Have a proactive and collaborative attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Very good English language skills. German language skills is definitely a plus.